Thursday, December 16, 2010

FULL OF >=)=)=D=3=/=(='(

I just wanna split everything out.
Is raining heavily out there and I guess every1 is sleeping soundly now.
As usual, I'm having sleeping problem these few days and I'm up here. =)

I miss his long hair XD

Do you know that we were close friends before this?
I told myself before this that I'll never like him, never.
Like never be together with our best friend.
But surprisingly ended up, I'm in love with him now.
See how love works now? It's amazing.
You can't predict what will happen in the next hour, seriously.
I never ever expect that we're going to be the one before.

We've gone through a little rocky road before we decided to hold each other's hand.
After 2 months plus, here comes another one. This time, will not be as easy as the rocky road.
This will be a tougher one as we have to hold each other's hand to climb through this mountain.
The God is putting us to a test and I'm readying myself to bring it on.
We have a long way to go.
I believe that we can make through this, right baby?

I'm so aww when he said he'll give all his time for me and no bball.
Basketball is part of his life and he's willing to sacrifice it for me.
I'm happy of course but at the same time, I don't wanna be that selfish.
Though he's leaving for training soon, but I still want him to balance his time for family, friends, revision and me. =D
As long as his heart owns me, I'm good and fine.

Opps, I fell asleep after I typed the last line.
I got a good good news from him once I woke up and which is only for me.
*I'm not going to reveal what is it here* >=)
He's such a sweet guy.
Aww X100000000000000000000000000

I got all types of emotion now.
I can't deny that I'm an emotional person.
Well, that's the nature of Cancer.
*aha*

xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: