Monday, December 13, 2010

UP AND DOWN

Have you ever think of what to do in the next morning?
Well, I do now.
Staying up late so that I can wake up late.
As if the time will past faster. >=/
Blogging is what I can do to spend my time now. hmmm

I need to meet up with the dentist but it's fully booked till Jan 2011. ugh
Should have make the appointment earlier.
In btw, I'm going to meet up my hairstylist for a hair-do in few days later.
Need a hair trim, re-dye and a complete treatment.

Missing every1 in KL now.
My mood swings these days due to the "monthly visit" few days later.
I dislike it so so much as I have to control myself 99 not to put on my temper to anyone else.

Oh ya, I need a new blog skin to welcome the 1st year of a new decade but I can't find any that I fancy yet.
So, I'm waiting for the sun to rise and ask my Missy Joc where to find a simple yet nice skin.
It's 5am and I have to morning call the boy in half an hour time.
Pray hard that he'll wake up and get ready for his morning class.
Pray hard that he can delay his mid-sem examination as our trip is clashed with his mid-term.

I feel so lifeless now.



No comments: