Tuesday, December 14, 2010

IT'S 3AM,

and I'm pillow talking with my dear cousie Vinic in MSN.
It has been a long time we didn't do this.
I really do hope that she will find her Mr. Right soon.
I can't bear seeing her getting hurt from those jerks. *aiks
Be wise and choose a good guy, dear.

At the same time, I'm worrying the boy who just fell sick now. (a.k.a. xiang shi bing)
It has been the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th day we didn't see each other and he's sick now. =/
Seems like the time is passing like a snail here.
Can't stop playing the song that he sent just now.
The feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

Just received a call from Darren Q.
He asked bout my life, I asked bout his shitsssss..
Well, we used to be that way last time but somehow, we stopped.
And he surprised me with his call just now. LOL
To darren, "I'll stop ur shitsss when Missy Joc is down to KL next Jan. Beware."

Oh, back to the topic.
Yea, it grew stronger.
People who knows or don't know us are judging bout us.
This included my friends, his friends, our mutual friends, or even our ex's friends. *epic
Either good nor bad, I'll accept but bad cursing bout us is a no-no.
Karma bites, u know. =)

If you know my ex, stop mentioning bout him to my sayang.
Never ask bout him pls and stop pretending you're a sweet angel in front of my sayang.
And those who said that she can take him from me whenever she wants, go ahead.
But I'm here to remind you that he's not a toy for you, he has his rights to choose, "hun".
One last thing, if you thought that I snatched him from you, so sorry to tell you that,
WE CHOSEN EACH OTHER TO BE THE ONE

So, grow up and live on.

p/s: I'll add oil. Thank you.

I'm signing off now.


kellyw

1 comment:

Jocelynn May said...

hahaha.. He will kena gao gao..