Thursday, December 30, 2010

NOW OR NEVER


Today is the 2nd last day of Year 2010.
Have you left anything behind? If you do, hurry up and do it before its too late.
I don't wish that Year 20Eleven comes that fast but at the same time I don't wanna stuck in Year 20Ten. That's sucks, I know.
What to do.. Time wouldn't stop for anyone of us. It'll just tick, tick and tick non-stop.

What can I say bout 20Ten?
Hmm.. It's a year that I learnt more bout life.
The lessons I had were priceless.
From family to studies then love and friends.

It's another 365 days, dude. I shall move on to 2011 thou I felt that it is not a good year for me.
But honestly, I'm not ready for it.
I'm trying to be positive all the same, never failed but when I'm being too positive, that's the moment that I'm avoiding problems. Bet that no one knows bout this. =)
I tried to be emo when I'm down sometimes but I've used to protect my own heart from being emo, so yea. That's what I've learnt since last 6 months.
But when you see me emo nemo, this means that I'm really down. Down to the max which I can't resist anymore, which I can go insane anytime, anywhere.
I do look like an arrogant bitch to ppl sometimes but this will happens when I felt that you don't worth my time at all. *aha

Fast forward and skips all the inner secret attitudes of mine. *can't be revealed that much*

So basically this is the overall at the moment:
Family is good
Friend are good
Studies are good
Love is good

Can't deny that I'm a slow learner but somehow, I'm learning right. LOL

xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: