Sunday, December 12, 2010

JUST THE WAY I AM

Ben xiao jie is currently at Johor now.
Will be back on the 22nd. Let's countdown!
This is the period that we separated from each other for so long.
Yeah, is hard for us but we have to start practice being far apart from each other as he has to go for his conversion license training soon.
So, we're appreciating the time we can always see each other now. =)

And I had a bad bad dream yesterday night and I'm awake for more than 10 times from that continuos dream.
Sadness..... Sobbed so badly and fell asleep again after I called him at 7 in the morning.
This dream tells me that how important is him to me.
He used to be important for me but he's very very important to me now.
So, I'm going be the devil and kill if you have an intention on tackling him. *aha
Well, that's the love trap that everyone is willing to sacrifice themselves for.

He's handling me with his patience;
he's lifting me up with his care;
he's treating me with his sincerity;
and most importantly, he's opening up his heart for me with his truthfulness and honesty.
Not to forget, he accepted me for who am I and just the way I am.


I'm fully secure under his imba protection.
Seriously, no joke.
I'm just like a little girl when I'm with him and I don't have to be tough and independent like a superwoman.
But I know, I can't rely too much on him sometimes as I've been practicing myself to be a superwoman in the future. LOL

Anyway, I found this superb Japanese pianist, Yiruma's clip.
This music is dedicated to a very special person, my boy. ;)
And I wanna let you know that I "lum" you so so muchie.



xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: