Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1, 2.....

After all these happening days, is time to settle down and blog.
This is going to be a long post.
And it "eats" time to upload all this pictures as they're in ori unedited size.

So here comes the day 2 in Singapore.
We actually have to arrive at 9am in Dhouby Gaut MRT station but obviously sayang and I can't make it that early. (Sayang and I owned a nickname which is "momo couple.")
They thought we're having a sweet time to be prepared but they're wrong la..
We actually slept late and rushing out after well-prepared.

Back to the topic.
We reached about 10am++ and we got tet by them for being late. =X
We've tried our best to reach on time by taking a cab to the station.
And so, we started our day by having McDonald's as our breakfast.
Pixies are up now!

I still prefer Malaysia McD's chili.

=D

Introducing u the tet tet Erica and her cousin, Merlin.

My darling K

My Juneebaby


Here comes the "laughing" part

See... She's good in expressing the actions.

And she has a very LOUD voice too!

Oh yea, Merlin is our tour guide for the trip. Thank u!

..... I'm laughing non-stop while noming....

They have this special concern notice.. Nice

And before we leave, we set an itinerary for the whole trip.

Found this shop (popcorn lover like me) while we're otw to....

Esplanade!

All about art.

Emo wall post =/


3D effect

We tet, we g, we ding dong bell

We're still sisters no matter what happens

I'm lame I know but I wanna show u the pretty stars

Spot the white balloons flooding on the sea. Me love!

This is the reason why there're balloons there. They write their wish and throw it to the sea.

Marina Bay =)

Esplanade

The Eye

I wish I'm taller.. 164 is nothing now.

Take 2


LZS act cool kah? =D


The water stinks!


Spotted the blue guitar

Offering help for others

Sexy back. LMAO

Quick snap of his cute funny faces.

Laughing over the poster.. HAHA

I wish we're on the truck at that moment. Tired of walking and finding our next stop.

This is LOVE!

After IDK how many minutes we walked, we finally found this sign!
Our next stop which I'll blog bout it next time. =P

p/s: Took hours to upload these pixies.

No comments: