Friday, February 25, 2011

F.Y.I.

i. I DON'T CLUB
IDK why. So, stop asking. It annoys me.

ii. IDK how to put on eye shadow
Learning in progress but I barely get the idea how.

iii. I don't look like my age
People who don't know me guessed 3-5 years older than my age by judging on my look.

iv. I have HOT and LIGHT PINK walls for my room
My friends said that they can't accept it especially the boyfie. Ishh..

v. I love Hello Kitty
I but the merchandise but I don't use them. LOL

vi. I prefer elegant more than beautiful things
Well different people, different view.

vii. I love the people who I care for
But, if you failed to get my attention. Sorry la, I have reasons for that.

viii. I hate explaining
If I explain, this means you're the special one or I'm concern with the matter. So listen concentratively if I'm explaining something.

ix. I must wake up with a good mood
Or else, you'll have to face my temper. Aha, but I'll control as much as I can.

x. Don't mess with my 6th sense a.k.a. instinct
I don't wanna frighten you with it. 95% right all the time.

Loves,
kellyw

No comments: