Sunday, February 20, 2011

PRICELESS

As you guys know, Valentine's Day is a love celebration between 2 person who loving each other.
And so, I'm spending this special day with a special person a week ago.

1st stop- Café Café

This is a very Victorian style and romantic restaurant which suitable for couples to dine there. As if you're in a cozy cottage in the old times. I've been thinking of to dine there one day until some dramatic thingys happened previously and I don't fancy this place anymore. Not until the love mentioned bout this restaurant again and he brought me there on this special day. No regrets for agreeing him to dine in this restaurant. So, there we are on that night and sayang surprised me with a bouquet of flowers before we go down from the car.

Say hi to mua fav pink roses

Pixies in da restaurant. Sorry for the blurring pics. Blame da camera, I've tried my best to adjust the settings but still.....

Say hi to my busy man too

A red rose was given to each of the females in the restaurant
And he failed to surprise me with the present when he's trying hard to pull it off from his pocket. =D He even blame me for peeping him doing so. So he has no other choice or hide and passed me the present. You'll never know how sweet and cute can he be.


His white wine

And mine









Here comes the dessert. Yummeh

This is the best! Is a must try.




=D

Our toast

2nd stop- GSC Pavilion
We went for movie 'No Strings Attached' after our din din. As usual, we always late for movies. IDK why. And we wished each other Happy V's Day in the cinema. LOL

Unwrapped the present in the car. Tada!

3rd stop- Kelly's Home Sweet Home

Surprises haven't stop yet.

The King: Eh, you left your things in my car bonnet. Go and take it.

Me: *curious* Huh? Did I left anything? (in the car bonnet some more)

Without thinking anything much, I opened it and woah!


And these lovely and adorable cupcakes too!

Message from love





Time to unwrapped this.

Is my fav Hello Kitty!




I'm really surprised with what he did for me on that night.
There're priceless that no one could ever afford them.
I love you, sayang. =)

We love,
We argued,
We compromise,
We understand each other more day by day,
And most importantly, we accepted each other who we are.

Loves,
kellyw

No comments: