Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FEB-TA-BU-LOUS

Familiar with the topic of the post huh?
For those who had watched Homecoming, they'll know what is it but I've changed to Feb instead of Fan. =D
So, that's the end of Jan 2011 and welcoming the Feb and of course, the CNY what I've waiting for too and and the very 1st Valentine's Day with my love as well.
Has been going out almost everyday for the whole month as I'm still holidaying till March.
What a lifeless me. *aha*
Say me useless or envy me for having holidays for 4 months, up to u.
What can I say about Jan. *uhm*

- I learnt how to play mahjong after so many years.
- Cut down shisha since the place has been moved.
- Organised a failed surprise farewell party on our 3rd monthsary.
- He gave me back a last minute surprise by appearing in front of my hse on the day he was supposed to be in his training and got to know that he is deferring his training to March.
- Personal private stuffs happened and I'm helpless.

Basically, I'm having a eat, drink, play, joy life.
It's going to stop soon. =S
So I'm going to enjoy as much as I can.
I know I still owe the SG posts that I was supposed to post.
Will be back in a bit.

No comments: