Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SINCERELY

I'm kinda independent since my parents divorce, I think. LOL
Only my besties know how independent am I.
(but I can't be independent when my boyfie is with me unless we had a fight)
Well, ppl will apologize when they knew bout the divorce and re-married thingy.
But I'm really fine with it so I don't think that they need to do so.

Honestly, I'm glad that I'm the only one child of my parents because I don't wish to have brothers sisters who share the pain with me when parents are separated.
(but I've always wished to have an elder sister/brother to lead me and take care of me)
At some of the time I'll think that it would be great if I'm not born into the world so they will have no regrets and guiltiness towards me.

But I have to thank to GOD for all these plans because I have 2 extra great people who give me love all these years- stepmum and stepdad
Thanks to my grandma too, who never failed to take care of me since I was BORN.
She gave me the greatest love thou she insulted and nagged me.
I know she cares. =)

And I'm lucky enough that I've waken myself up to turn back from the edgy road when I'm a teenager.
Believe it or not, I have ugly histories which they can't be erased or formatted.
So, I forced myself to fit in a new, clean situation after that but everything turned worse.
I even tried to commit suicide to cure my endless pain, but I met supportive ppl (even the hi bye friends) from time to time and I'm out from this disaster thingy.
That was crazy.

Since after all these dramatical happening matters, here I am.
Apparently, I'm just a noobie girl who just turned to a lil smart girl now. =)
At the same time, I'm still learning how to understand more different types of people in this world.

This is just the beginning of my real life.

TQVM, GOD.
I love you more than I hate you, seriously.
You made me to become a tougher girl.

Loves,
kellyw

No comments: