Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2 IN A DAY

All i can say was I'm missing him badly now!!
Used to stay by his side lately..
What to do? Anyone can teach me?
I had a nice day with him although both of us were tired at the end of the day..
Reached baby's place around 11am..
I thought he's ready but actually he's not.. so waited an hour to get ready..
=.="
Nvm, we headed to 1U and had our brunch at KLUANG STATION..
I forgotten to bring my camera so i didn't take any pics..
After that we went for 2 movies straight 4 hours.. @.@
Yeah, we didn't watch movie together since The Mummy 3, so we gonna replace.. lols..
1st, we had this:
touching story that made me shed my tears though they just fight here and there..
Rate: 5/5

Then we had this:
hmm, a lil funny but not as nice as i thought..
Rate: 2.5/5

After that we back home and rest for a while..
We chatted a lil.. (i think cos we seldom talk bout us)
He asked, do you think that u put most of the time on our relation?
At 1st, I really can't get what he meant but after asking clear what he mean..
I kept quiet cos words always the better way of express my feelings.. =)
Here's the answer: I don't think so cause I just think but I never take action.. Cause i have to plan properly b4 i really take action..
Lots of words I wanna tell although u already knew..
Its hard to say I Love You from my own mouth and he's de one who can made me say I Love You..
I heard some of the friend's love matter nowadays and I always felt that I'm the luckiest one..

Remember how we know each other and met each other for the very 1st time..
Everything just like a dream but is reality..
Its happening now..
Almost 8 months now and love is growing day by day..
Thanks for everything, my dear..

No comments: