Saturday, December 20, 2008

V FOR VINIC




After months of waiting, at last Vinic came and spent 3 days with me..
Seriously, she didn't change much.. Only her hair grew longer.. >.<
The very 1st day, I went to her hse and fetch her to Sg. Wang for shopping..
But i'm not really in the mood of it.. No choice, have to accompany her.. =)
Can't meet up with baby cause he's busy with his work..
Then we back at 8+pm..

2nd day we went to Time Square and Sg. Wang again.. She met her frens there and i met Faith for the music instrument i wanna buy.. I made my nails in Shopalot, BB Plaza which only cost RM93 includes manicure and pedicure, 3D plus crystals..

Then, meet up with Vinic and waited for baby to Taman Connaught pasar malam..
Ended 2nd day..

3rd day, we actually planned to go for K Box at 11am and go Bangsar but we slept till 12.30pm.. So we cancelled our plan and just go to KLCC.. We shopped again.. I'm really really broke this month.. I need JOBS! 


No comments: