Friday, December 12, 2008

GET ME OUT!

3 days of staying home = locking myself for a month!
I'm eftin' damn miss school life..
Aww~ I wanna attend school and study..
What I did today was doing the washing for half day..
Since I got nothing to do, I washed my clothes, bags and shoe..
Washed until my hand got a lil rough now, have to apply tons of lotion..

Alright, I damn dulan at Jimmie L now..
Are you that busy, my dear?
Always don't answer my call in the night..
I think i don't call u at night anymore since u don't answer..
So don't blame me for not calling u..

At last, tomorrow i can get out of this boring place to Pavilion to hunt for prom dress again..
=.=" I don't want la.. Sien-nya..
Please save me!! Argh~
And one more point, CMK gonna fetch me at 11.30am!
I wonder can I wake up that early or not..

Guess what..
Yesterday i was tidying my whole room and i found this..

Yea yea.. I was a Prefect in my previous school from Standard 4 to Form2..
A hardworking one.. (syok sendiri) but when i'm in Form 1 became a lazy one..

I damn bored now..
Can't contact that fellow..
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. busy with their things..
Grandma slept..

Since i got nothing to do..
I'll show u guys something very funny about Senior 5 Grace (2008)..

our Weng Xiu
Faye, what r u doing? (X-assist. monitor, she's the one who pass all jobs to me.. grr)
Oh God.. Justin Chong.. y r u surrounded by these 2 gays..>.< (from left: Kah Kheng, Justin, Leng Kiat) =.=" showing muscles pula..
I remembered that this pic was taken on Jun Keong's birthday

There's more but not with me..
How ki siao were them..
But there's less chance to see them like that..
*woots* I'm looking backward again..
Can't help it.. I still can't believe that i just leave the school like that..
Seems like i still got things haven't complete there..

p/s: where're u when i need u the most

No comments: