Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SERENDIPITY

Wanna know what was the meaning of Serendipity?
Search in the dictionary.. =P
Alright, I got the meaning from a drama called 珠光宝气 (Gems of Lifes)..
Is a fate of 2 people..
No matter how they'll always have fate..
I felt that I'm not the good gf..
As I'm just waiting at home for his calls, or everytime he's de one who makes me happy after whole day long working..
And I'm doing nothing to help him..
Only know how to find things to argue..
I just realised this..
I think I need a way of changing to a better one..
Tell me, Jimmie Leen..

After the break up and back together, things did changed..
Changed more to good side..
I got more care, pampered and a stable one..
But i got more jealous easily..
Jealousy can kills me easily..
His smile can kills me easily though..
This called soft-hearted.. =P

We still need trust in between..
I hope God will let us be the serendipity one..
Promised to be good and true..
That will always be..
Hope that u'll be the same too..




No comments: