Saturday, December 20, 2008

BELLA NOCHE

Wonder what is Bella Noche?
Bella Noche means beautiful night..
Beautiful night refers to Surian Prom '08..
Actually supposed to follow F.R.I.E.N.D.S to Hotel Maya at 10am but due to i'm freaking sick and didn't sleep well, so i didn't follow them..
Woke up at around 11pm+ and quickly wash my clothes that dragged for nearly 2 weeks..
Then have a quick bath and headed to Snips in Leisure Mall for hairdo and make up 1st, then followed up by Set and the other members..


The make up

After hairdo, I rushed to Hotel Maya.. Just jam a lil at Sg.Wang area.. Luckily i reached on time.. Registered for the guest and started the programmes.. 
Let the pictures do the jobs:




my boom boom hair.. i hate it.. =.=

Seriously love this pic


me and babe





me and Karen
me and Grace
me and Faith
me and Faye
me and Ray

with MK
Babe and I again
With Set Wern
surprise flower which the committee planned earlier for the gfs' from bfs' but i din know i got it.. 
thanks darling

Prom Queen, Bell and the prom king, Jin Fai
last toast
Genius Justin
The pretty, Bell

Dance floor is urs
the Lengky
Stephanie
Audrey
Grace
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Saw the message.. Aww~ so sweet.. =)

No comments: