Monday, December 22, 2008

BUSY SCHEDULE

After the prom, I'll be more busy..
Only available on 22rd, 30th and mayb on 24th and 25th..
SER THIAM LOONG finally back to KL, Malaysia.. =)
Will meet up someday else.. Shabu again.. *ngek ngek*

And I would like to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to:
Bell Wong

Wong Jun Q

Billy Lim

Tang Shu Ni


All the best!

Bell, remember what we agreed..
Q, got murnian's reunion also don't call me.. =.=
Billy, hope ur mum will be alright..
Shu Shu a.k.a. Gloria, let's visit Rohayah one day! =)

27th and 28th, I'll be sister for one of my best friend's wedding..
Yesterday she sent me the wedding cake and 2 wedding photos..
I can really feel that she's happy and will be happiness after the marriage..
But guys will change before and after marriage.. Believe it or not.. =)
Anyway, bless her new marriage and the baby..

i love this pic.. she look gorgeous in red.. =P
love this as well.. =)


I'll be meeting back some of the murnians soon.. =)
Started searching for jobs..
Stay tuned.. 

No comments: