Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 WORDS

"U wanna break up?"

"I wanna break up."

"Let's break up."


Well, as u can see... 
These are the common phrase that used by couples who wants to break up..
Did u mean that after u said that? 
Or u just to satisfy ur anger? 
Or just to scare ur partner?

For me, I don't think that u said that to scare ur partner or satisfy ur anger...
I really really anti bout this..
I think that this 2 words were very big words and its not common..
If i really said break up that means i got no more love towards the guy or else no matter how sucks was him, i'll still holding him because i still love him..
So think properly before u guys mention these 2 words..
Don't regret after that..

DO NOT SIMPLY SAY BREAK UP!


p/s: referring to everyone includes baby mie... =P

No comments: