Sunday, January 11, 2009

JUST MARRIED

I knew i've been missing for about 2 weeks...
Too tired to blog and L-A-Z-Y? ^^
So, 1st of all i wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year.. (i noe is a bit late now)
So as i've said in few previous post, my ex-schoolmate gonna marry and i'll be de sister..

So on the 27th night, i went to her hse to have a chat with her..
I can really felt that she's full of happiness and happy.. Smile with no regrets..
After that, i went to baby's hse to stay overnight as he gonna back Penang for some matter de next day and i have to be the sister..
Guess what.. 

I didn't go for the wedding ceremony cause i can't wake up and energy-less..
I felt so so so regret that i didn't go.. And baby left around 12pm..
Left me alone in de hse doing nth.. 
So i ready myself and went back to daddy's hse..
I thought i can rest for a moment but i got a call from Jeanie..
She asked me to whether i wanna go to Jia En's house (the just married fren) or not cos both of us ffk-ed her.. sigh....
I felt regret so i fetched Jeanie and headed to Kepong to give Jia En a surprise..
The just married bride looks real tired but felt happy for her... 
While waiting for the buffet dinner, Jeanie played mahjong with bridegroom's frens and i played numbered mahjong (don't know what it calls) with bride's family...
Jeanie and I left the place at 10pm+

The next day, Jeanie and I have to help out (bring-in guest) in de wedding dinner..
But i woke up late and on9 for a moment..
Get ready at 3pm.. Jeanie and her baby, Kenry came to my hse and fetched me at 5pm+..
We reached the restaurant at 6pm+ which located at Selayang..
Took few pics after all the guest reached..




Then, here's the bride..

Kenry, Kenry.. Wan Jia En to held his hand also..
Jeanie, Jia En, Wilson, Me
The new couple
3 ji muis'

The opening ceremony of the wedding dinner is on..

Blur
Blur
Kenry and Jeanie

Prawn King




Look how happy was her.. ^^
We gave her a hug before we leave the place..

No comments: