Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BROKE IN SUNWAY PYRAMID

Last minute shopped for my CNY clothes on Sunday (last few days)..
Went to Sunway Pyramid with babe, Karen and Mee Kuan..
Just 4 of us cause Ray gonna work, Bea ffk-ed and Set....... no idea...
I spent a lot on the old favourite brand of mine (PLAYBOY)...
I fell in love with the newest bag collection which just reached on Sat but its EXPENSIVE.. =.="
PLAYBOY stuffs always expensive than other teenager's brand such as ROXY..
I got my PLAYBOY member card and a limited edition mini PLAYBOY fan.. (cool one)
I got a dress from Kitschen, 2 pair of shoes in M.O.D., stuffs in PLAYBOY and a bag from MOXX..
And i'm broke after spending on these 7 items which almost reached RM1000... 
Honestly, I rather spend it on Bangsar's boutique.. 
Although is not branded but they're much more nicer and cheaper than the branded one..
I don't understand why Malaysia sold more expensive overseas branded things than other country..
Like gor said, UK's stuff cheaper than here for about RM50-RM100..
I'll be smart and not too chase after branded things anymore...
Just wasting my money for normal quality stuffs.. 
Rather save some money to buy some useful and valuable things that bring profit to me such as house.. (^^ I'm not dreaming, k... seriously..)

Just had a HYUNDAI, Accent from daddy (is grandpa actually)...
Finally i don't have to argue with my grandma for using car.. =P

No comments: