Sunday, January 25, 2009

PREPARATION CNY

On the 29th of the Lunar Calendar (yesterday) was a real busy day for me..
Grandpa finally came back from Johor!!! (Hearts him lots.. used to support me in all ways.. always his number 1 grandchild.. =P)
Accompany him eat breakfast and chat with him a lot of things.. (we always do..)
After that, he was tired and he went for a long nap which I help my grandma pack the vege and stuffs in the kitchen..
This way able for us to communicate well as we always argue more than chatting..
Then, I fetched grandma to Econsave and buy some stuffs..
When i look at the clock, is already 6pm..
So have dinner with the old ones and i on9 for a while..
When i on till 8pm, i felt bored and thought of bring back baby's hamsters to my hse and PLAY!
Lols.. So i fetched Karen from LRT station and went to baby's hse to take all hamster thingy..

here they are
The mummy hamster just born 5 mini hamsters..
this reminded me of Jimmie Leen
the very sleepy face plus the funny sitting style...

Here's the preparation of reunion dinner:
crabbies- all time favourite
veges for 1st day of CNY- we have to be vegetarian for a day
meats
vege, drinks
drinks and mandarin oranges

Well, these are just the basics... @.@"
Shall stop craps here... 8 more hours then I'll get angpau.. ^^


Wish all of u a very Happy Chinese New Year.. =)

No comments: