Sunday, January 11, 2009

SSM OLD FRIENDS (1991&1992) GATHERING

Busy finished the wedding, then the next day, 30th Dec 2008..
Had a gathering with the x-schoolmates.. 
Honestly, the only best thing/ good point of SSM is there's no politic..
We don't separate groups.. We get along together..
The meeting time was 1pm but i late for 40mins..
Met them in Wong Kok Restaurant, Leisure Mall..
I never thought i can meet back my long lost best and 1st fren in SSM when we're 7 (Standard 1)..
She never changed much but became sexy.. The Vishana, an idian but she speaks Mandarin..
We took a group pic: 

has been a long long time that we never gather like this..

the girls

the boys

with the boys

funny one

Vishana, Mei Zhen, Mei Xian


this 2 no need to intro d.. lols.. anyway, camelia and woon chin


After a long discussion, we decided to go Neway as I don't wanna separate group..

here we are

The Boss, Mun Hong
Cam, Stevie, Chee Hang
He took off his shoe and stocking.. *yucks*
the 3 buddies


Mei Zhen, Mei Xian, Kentson, Mun Hong
Woon Chin, Cam, Mei Zhen, Mei Xian

=.=" terlepas angle


Vishana and I
Stevie and I
Woon Chin
Miinhan
Mun Hong

Cam and I
Kentson and I
Chee Hang and I
Kok Lim and I (he gonna fly to Aus soon)
Wei Khang and I

Yew Bong
Mei Xian
Mei Zhen
Last group photo after k box..

Gonna be the last gathering this way cos some gonna fly to overseas and coll life or even working life..

MISS THEM~

No comments: