Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MIE MIE'S BIRTHDAY

Mie Mie refers to baby, JimMIE as he called my last name Ni-Ni... =.=" (cos my chines name is huang cai ni)

11th Jan 2009, 
Sick for the whole day.. Diarrhoea + wanna vomit... 
Whole family worried bout me especially daddy...
Went to daddy's hse for dinner and he prepared med for me.. 
How sweet.. aww~
But i don't listen to the advise and got high fever at night cos i haven't find a right fine dining restaurant to treat baby a meal..
So i stay up late to search on net.. Several restaurants were nominated in my list..
And at last i made up my mind to go ........... (lol.. remained secret...) but then i got no idea how to go although i have the map... (obviously my 1st thing in my wishlist is a GPS)

12th Jan 2009,
Went to godmum's shop to visit her and also bought a bluetooth earphone for baby..
Having headache and not feeling so well so took a quick nap..
Asked Karen come to my hse to figure out the map but then i won't know although she explained..
Karen reminded me The Cave that I wanna bring baby to this place long time ago but yet i don't know the way.. So i requested Karen to show me the way...
Friends always friends.. She agreed..
I drove her car and she show me all de way to The Cave that located at SS2, P.J..
Luckily i managed to memorize the way and I called Maxx to ask about the lot shop of The Cave..
Finally we're there and made a reservation.. Guess what we went to P.J. at 4.30pm and reached home at 7pm..


Baby called.. I got myself ready and picked baby up... 
I recalled the way that i've learnt in the evening and i missed a turn..
Luckily managed to remember.. haha.. or else i'll call Karen and let her laugh at me AGAIN.. 
The worst was there's night market in SS2 so it will be jam... =.="
Finally we reached at 9.50pm..
While waiting for order, baby camwhored..

Formal
Semi-formal
Started crazy
Crazy-ing
Filled with LOVE

Ordered a couple set.. Then continue with his camwhored.. =.="

Lotsa nice songs

Our room? lols
The chair
Our legs

Big hand vs. small hand (actually angle problem la)
=.="
The couple set menu
Act depressed
Sunny (actually i wanna show my finger but ended up i accidently close half of the flash)

Seriously this pic can kill me.. He's too cute.. =P


Poser.. (i forgot to take myself in this place.. =.=")

Before we go home, we went to night market to buy drink.. Once reached home and settle down, baby opened up the present i gave him.. A set of PSP (which i don't know is ori or 2nd hand cos i may got cheated by the seller.. wtf) and a bluetooth earphone..

Needle of clock strucks 12am.. Gave a kiss and wished him Happy Birthday.. Lighted up candle in a small small tiramisu indulgence which i reserved earlier in The Cave.. 
U're 21 now!
Love

Make a wish and wish comes true

That's de night and i seriously hope u'll love the night..
Grown-up boy/man.. lols.. 
No matter how rough the road in the future, I'll be with u and go through the road..
If u fall, I'll help u to stand back up..
Love ya..

No comments: