Friday, April 17, 2009

APPRECIATE

I'm having insomnia AGAIN but I took pills already.
I want to sleep, I'm sleepy but I can't sleep.
The boyfriend slept.
Plus, the broadband..... Sigh.
What's in my mind now are turning round and round.
I had an short outing with my only babe then dinner with Karen, Bea, MK and babe just now.
After all types of arguements between baby and I, finally I know that's the moment I shall appreciate cause we'll love each other more.
Our 1st anniversary is just around the corner, there's a lot of happenings during this one year.
Anyway, I received a very very good news from him.
That was, he's coming back to KL after the company Bangkok trip next week. =)

My boyfriend LOVES me. <3

I wonder when can I sleep and I just have 5 hours and 45 mins sleeping hour.
I'm getting major headache now.
I want back my normal life that I used to have.
I want to have 8 hours to sleep.
I'll be sick if I'm still the same for another one week.

Another 5 more days for me to have my off day again. Argh. 
Working really tough but I had fun cause I met different people with different kinds of attitude.
There're weird, friendly, bossy, funny, serious, curious, stress, depressed, liar and etc people.


We can never judge by the outlook. That's for real. I experienced it.
They may treat you very caring and be kind but then they just take you for granted.
After that, they'll just changed to another way to treat you.
Thanks, people. Now I saw the real you.
What a big drama and all the lies.
No one knows. 
Really thank you for making me realised that I have to appreciate with what I have now.


I think I can sleep now due to the reaction of pills. 
Good Night.

p/s: I miss Lee Hom.

No comments: