Thursday, April 2, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Finally, I'm blogging now!
Forgive me please. =)
Ekhem, so now I'll post something related to my beloved best friends.

Start with 12th March, I applied off day (just 3rd day of work. LOLS) to take my SPM results.
SPM results made me disappointed a lot... DAMN LOT
Anyway, I still can enter The University of Nottingham, Malaysia. =P
I'm going to register soon! Seriously, working ain't a good thing!

So, I saw my high school friends and also my juniors. So excited but I got no time to take pics with them nor the crowd because it was really crowded.
Some cried, some happy, some expected, some disappointed, some just went lost? 
Talk a few words with my ex-class teacher, acc teacher, moral teacher, form3 teacher but I can't find my form3 science teacher. =(
Took my result slip, certs, leaving cert and went to main office to take back our deposits but too bad the clerk said will be informed.

After the result thingy, the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. except Ray went to Fun Ok at Connaught.
We were damn hungry. So we took heavy meals and took some crazy photos.
SOME, just some of it(haha):

Actually I wanna show my drink. lols.
Yummy!
The play hard and study hard girl, MK
6 of us. Where're u, RAY!
Set, Juneebaby, Me
Act
We love each other
Cutie darling K
Aww.. look. How sweet.

My babe
The study hard girl. 10As'

After that, we headed to Pavilion for movie "Love Matter", at last but damn lame ending.
We had Dragon-i again for dinner.



After SPM reunion, the next reunion of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. was on Mee Kuan surprise birthday!
Will post soon. 

Stay tuned. =>

2 comments:

国源 said...

Kelly!! I love your shirt!!!

KELLY said...

lols... thanks. grab it from TOPSHOP..