Monday, April 13, 2009

SURPRISE!

So as I wrote in the previous post, I'll blog bout a surprise birthday for MK.
I knew I'm late now but I have to post though.

On the 19th of March (which is MK's birthday), F.R.I.E.N.D.S. decided to give her a surprise.
So we fixed the time to meet at 2pm but then I purposely drag the time. (LOLS)
I woke up late and get myself ready with slow movement.
Karen came to my hse at 12pm and I haven't dress up and make ups. (Haha, she's mad)
Bout 1pm we went to Ampang and fetch the princess Juneebaby.
We took our lunch at babe's hse and chilled for a while until we forgot the time. (Bea and Mich were waiting for us at The Mines. Haha)
So we reached The Mines bout 3pm I think. (Yea, I always late for an hour. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. knew it.)
After that, we headed to MK's hse to deco her room since her class till 4pm and she has to wait for Set to finish her class at 5pm.
Pictures will tell u our preparation:

1st, we blow and blow the balloons and BOOM. Lols. Just BOOM 2.
CMK, u should treat us drink cos we used a lot of energy to blow!
Wah, I love the balloons. (Perasan, ignore me)
I love them. My darling and babe.
Juneebaby responsible to tie the knot of the balloons.
Random.

While we're waiting for MK and Set to be back, all of us were hungry and we ate up all Maggi mee in MK's hse. Haha.

Camwhored pics:
 
My LeeHom. Sigh. Sad thing that I can't got for the signature session and concert.
I always love baby pink and white.
Tie them or glue them?
7 chai.
I love this dog.
Is a bear dog la.

After we received call and sms from Set that they're going to come up, then we act quickly to stick up the balloons.
An excited scene, we shouted, "Kakak! Where's the celephone tape?!", "Kakak!", "Celephone tape!", "No, no, not enough time! Use UHU glue!", HOW?!
At the very last 2 mins, Karen sacrifised her hand to stick all of the balloons which written "Happy Birthday".
Pics on:
I took it before we enter the washroom to hide.
Waiting for MK to come up.
Excited!
BANG!

"What is this?!"
Smiley. =)

While we're waiting for the birthday girl to get ready and dress up, I camwhored with darling.
Here's the results:
My eyebags.
See. Lovely, right? Don't jealous.
Introduce u my darling K

After chilling in MK's hse, we went to Luna Bar.
Indoor. 

I love the design.
Bar
With the birthday girl.

Then we changed our place to outdoor.
The view
Ray and I
2 diff couples? LOLS



My leng lui babe and I
Michelle and I (Bea's cousie)


I hate my eyebags.
Seafood platter.









That's all for today. =)

No comments: