Thursday, April 16, 2009

NO SIGNAL

I'm currently facing a big problem with my broadband.
It still under construction till this Friday.
OMG!
I can't open up websites except blogger and Skype.
@.@ So death. I'm so lost now.
Still thinking how to spend my off day.
I have to take photo upon request by the company for a long long time.
Should i get my nails treatment and colour again cause i have 5 fingernails need to extend and i seriously need to change my colour nails.
Yea, that's include my toe nails too.
Or I just let my nails to breath for some time cause I've been non-stop changing nail colours since Dec. =P
Had some chat with Bea in Skype just now.
I'm still not sleepy. Can i take sleeping pills?
Argh.. I hate insomnia.
I'm so frustrated right now.
My LCCI account certificate. (I'm so headache with it)
I got nothing to do and I need someone to talk to but then I don't have one.
As if all of the people were death.

Ohya, for X-Murnians:
Sorry that I can't attend the gathering on 26th cause I have to work. Sigh. I hope I can see u guys real soon. But then u guys can come to Pav to have lunch with me. =P

Last but not least, I took some photos during working time.
Just random:



p/s: My eyes got infection so I have to wear my ugly, aunty specs. I think I have to get a new one soon.



Things that I have to pay and buy:
1) BIOTHERM products (I've tried them and they're real great! Not using SKIN79 anymore)
2) Contact lens that ordered
3) Secret pressie
4) Heels
5) Clothes
6) Damn IZZI Broadband
7) Restock my make ups product

So obviously I'll be broke these 2 months.



Ah Gor will be coming back soon! I miss him. <3



Alright, I better get 2 sleeping pills to get myself to a wonderful dream land.
I hate you. Damn. Good Night.

No comments: