Thursday, April 16, 2009

EMPTINESS

Heart is numb with all kind of feelings now.
These feelings called E.M.O.

What I've learnt were people always being materialistic includes our own family and friends.
We shouldn't depend things on other people.
I felt that nowadays people just taking each other for granted and being so selfish.
But did they ever think how sad and the disappointed when they being betrayed by someone?
No, they didn't. They just wanted to satisfy themselves at that moment.
I admit that sometimes we should be selfish and love ourselves more but depends on the situation.
Being selfish by not hurting or disappoint someone's feelings.
Betray caused revenge.
Revenge became war with each other.
Soon, one will be the winner and one will be the loser.
But what's the point when both of them are getting hurt during the war?
Why people don't share and co-operate like the old times people.
I know people change but I believe that a person should change to a good one not the bad one.

I don't understand the people in this reality world.
That's too scary.
I don't know who's wearing a fake mask and who's not.
But then life have to go on.
What to do?

No comments: