Monday, November 28, 2011

The Breaking Dawn

I'm not a big fan of Twilight nor drools over the actors like Edward and Jacob.
But I have to admit that this is the best episode ever.
Or mayb I should put in this way, I totally understand Bella's feelings.
Her dreams came true and after all these obstacles that Edward and Bella had gone through.








And she thought everything is good and she'll live happily ever after but it's totally different.
It was just the beginning of everything,
The adorable half human and vampire baby could take away her life.
She insisted to give birth thou she knew that she'll die.




For me, the climax of the story is when Bella stands up and she can't held the strong baby in her and broke her bones.



She might be turning into a bad and evil vampire but she's brave and I'm glad that she didn't give up on the baby.

I started crying when everyone gave her pressures on giving up that baby included Edward. geez.
I'm a crybaby, I admit it.


Luckily things changed after Edward interacts with the baby.
I can't wait for the part 2 now..

Okay let me end up with the official music video for the movie's theme song.
It's great. Thanks to Christina for the wonderful song. =)




No comments: