Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How old is your body? I'm 23.


Blogging instead of doing Econ's article summary. o.O
Just leave that aside for a while since I've done halfway.

Well, regarding the topic that I wanna talk about today is how old is our body.
Is it older than what we're supposed to be or is it younger?
I believe that most of you knew bout this matter but not concern bout it.
And I'm not doing some advertisement here. I'm just to share since I find nothing to do now.

So yea, I'm officially a Herbalife consumer right now.
That sounds familiar right. For those who don't know what is it about, here's the link:
http://www.herbalifeww.com/my/index.asp
A lot of friends have been introducing me this Herbalife thingy but it's too expensive for a poor student like me.
Until the boyfie starts to consume and see his before&after, Juneebaby's feedback and stepmum started to consume too.
Some of the other consumers pointed out their flaws but most of the consumers gave a good feedback. So consume at your own risk! haha

Everyone should have an aim to achieve if they're consuming this and obviously my aim is to slim down la...
Honestly, I've tried a lot of types of diet pill, diet powder and all kind of diet plan but all failed and wasted LOTSA money. =,=
That's stupid, I know and I never believe in those stupid diet pills anymore.
They're effective but at the same time, they shrink my boobs too. *slapface*
I've tried to go to the gym, cut down the portion of my meal. It's either I don't have the time or I can't control myself for the wonderful food. Lots of excuses.
I'm putting on weight since I started dating with boyfie. Too bliss until I've gained +-5kg.
And I don't even dare to accept any job offers like to be a model for Nikon's photography class or blogshop model and stuffs like that.


So since I've been dream of joining Miss Astro 2012,  I've decided to start the Herbalife weight management plan.
And I went to Herbalife's breakfast shop this morning to measure my weight and to get them to teach me how to drink that shake to achieve my ideal weight.
My weight is currently 57.9kg with 164cm tall. My IBM are normal but not the FATS living in my body.
The ideal percentage of my body is 21.9% to 23% if i'm not mistaken, and I'm having the freaking 29% of fats in my body which is almost obsese now.
And my body is at the age of 23 because of the fats contain in my body.
Let's see if there's any improvement in a month time. =)

Why can't I write that long in my summary? =(((
Okay, back to work now.

p/s: I miss you.

xoxo,
kellyw



No comments: