Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CRAPS


Ok, I guess I blog when I'm stress studying halfway.
Thanks to Haji holiday so I can spend one more day with boyfie.
We went to Weissbrau, Pavilion and ordered a tower of Hoegaarden for both of us. A TOWER!

If you got no idea what a tower means, here's a photo of it:

And this thing made me puke like nobody business in the parking. Oh, thank you love.
I'm sucks in drinking but getting better than before after boyfie's training. (I'm sucks at it still) LOL

About the progress of my diet plan, I really saw some changes.
A minor one of course.
I have a straight waistline when I'm fat but now I saw a small curve on my waist now.
I'm adding oil in my studies and diet plan now.
I'll put in my biggest efforts in order to get pretty and get the 1st class honor cert.
LOL

Enough of craps now, just wanna use this opportunity to wish my boyfie

GOOD LUCK!

for tomorrow's flying test.
No stress.

xoxo,
kellyw




No comments: