Thursday, November 3, 2011

If human can transfer energy to each other.


I tend to get emotional easily since ever the class commenced.
The biggest factor is the stress that I couldn't handle in such short time.
With the sucky timetable which starts at 8am and ends at 6pm almost everyday killed my skin cells.
I'm having panda eyes because I have to wake up at 5.30am for 4 days in a week and I reached home around 7pm, get my stuffs done and settle down.
Get the lecture notes and tutorial questions printed and make sure I've done all of the tutorial questions before I jump to my bed.
Sometimes when I get really stressed, I forced myself to go for a chilling session with friends but I'll superb exhaust already.
There my life goes.
It has been repeated for a month plus already. I'm getting bored and stressed out.

Thank God for having a week of sem break last week but it's not enough seriously.
I have to do my assignment still. They come in bulks at a time. No joke.
At the same time, Mum came to town just to visit me so I've to accompany her too.
I don't have a holiday actually.

Due to the holidays I had last week, I've started to missed lectures and classes because of overslept.
This brings me more stress because once I've missed them, I have to do a lot of catch ups which stress me more and more.
My happy days will be on the weekends which boyfie will be back in town.
But sometimes when he couldn't come back and friends are not free on the weekend, I'll just stay at home and get questions like,"Why are you home on weekends?"
Pathetic right?
And I'm doing my Econs tutorial questions for tomorrow before the class starts at 2pm later.
I'm stucked in between now. =,=
That's tiring.

Oh, by the way, today is my dad and stepmum's 10th wedding anniversary.
Happy anniversary. =)



kellyw


No comments: