Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our future


THIS
^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

is our future.
I've found the one who's willing to fulfill my little wish together. =D
That's our bank. We'll save an amount of money together every month for our wedding plan.
You may think this is childish but it's sweet for me.
At least we prepare earlier than having massive headache when the time comes, right.

Some people may think, why are you so stupid? Why don't you let him bear with all those fees?
And I'll replace my explanation with this is the quote I've found on net:
"Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price."
and 
"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

We talk like best friend and we love like old sweet couples.
But of course, we can't predict the future yet.
It's better to have an aim and preparation than asking why am I stucking in this relationship.

Happy 13th in advance, boyfie.


You know I love you.


xoxo,
kellyw



No comments: